Alagappa University Distance Education Admission 2021: AU was founded in 1985. It is located in Karaikudi city of Tamil Nadu. UGC is approving the AUDE. Its distant education campus became functional in the year 1992. AUDE was granted 64th position in the countrywide ranking by NIRF. It gives both regular and distant education.
- The date of commencement for issue of Applications 16.04.2021
- The last date for receipt of filled in applications for Entrance programmes 14.05.2021
- The last date for receipt of filled in applications for Non entrance programmes 07.06.2021
Note: Date, time, venue and mode of Entrance examination either online or offline shall be decided later depending upon COVID 19 situation and also the direction from the Dept. of Higher Education, Government of Tamil Nadu.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the following application fee amount online through Netbanking, credit/debit card or UPI.
- Entrance Programmes- Rs 500 (Rs 250 for SC/ST)
- Non-Entrance and PG Diploma- Rs 300 (Rs 150 for SC/ST)
- UG and Diploma- Rs 200 (Rs 100 for SC/ST)
Alagappa University 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who have a fascination for continuing their career, they need to meet the complete Alagappa University 2021 eligibility criteria on the basis of a particular notification. Before applying applier candidates must check the Alagappa University 2021 eligibility criteria.
Students should have passed in Higher Secondary (+2) any group or equivalent in relevant subjects from a recognized board/ university
Participating candidates should be a graduate in a related field from any recognized university or institute.
Candidate must have passed any degree with the 10+2+3 pattern in the respective subjects.
Candidates must have passed a first-class degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Applied Sciences/Computer Science/Information Technology (or) B.Sc Degree in Physics/Chemistry/ Electronics with Mathematics as the ancillary subject (or) BCA/B.Com/BBA/BE (or) any equivalent qualification.
Candidates must have passed B.Com/BBM/BBA/ B.A Corporate Secretaryship, B.A Economics with accountancy as Ancillary.
- Candidates who have passed through 10+2+3+2/11+1+3+2/10+3+2+2 pattern alone can apply 50 % of marks for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) / Person with Disability, or 55 % of marks for all Other Candidates
- Ed. (Education / Special Education) / M.A. Education is essential for a Ph.D. in Education
- Applicants who are in the final year/semester of their Post Graduate Degree can also apply for the Pre-Registration Qualifying Entrance Examination for Ph.D. Program.
- On the other hand, the pass certificates will be published only on production of attested copy of Cumulative Mark Statement ensuring the minimum eligible percentage of marks in Post Graduate Degree
- For more information about eligibility criteria, please visit their official website alagappauniversity.ac.in foresee the prospectus
Alagappa University Application Form 2021
- The test taker needs to visit the official website for Alagappa University.
- Click on the link to the Application form.
- After that blank page will be shown on your screen
- The exam holder has to click on the page
- Fill in all the details about you such as education, address proof, number, date of birth, etc.
- Students have to upload their scanned photographs and signature.
- After that click on the continue button.
- No mistake while filling in the registration number, roll number, date of birth.
- The registration takes a few mins to process.
- The applicant has to pay the registration amount by online mode.
- When all process will complete applicant have to take the receipt.
- category certificate
- Category certificate
- PAN card
- Medical certificate
- Address proof
- Permanent certificate
- Domicile certificate
- 12th marks sheet
- 10th marks sheet
For more details, visit our website www.alagappauniversity.ac.in