This is a bachelor degree whose full name is BBA [Bachelor of Business Administration] BBA is 3 years degree course that is divided into 6 semesters.
Which is done after +2, after which you can do all the things related to management such as job, what is this course for related complete management of business, by the way, the biggest degree for management is MBA after doing BBA,MBA degree is done .
|Age||between 17 to 24|
|Eligibility||50% in 12th|
|Similar option of study||BBM, BBS, BMS, B.com|
Qualification eligible criteria BBA course-
For admission into BBA course students are needed to clear the 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board or school. Some college considers the criteria of securing 50% marks in the qualifying exam. The age should be between 17 to 25.
Candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria should apply for the programmer only through an online programmer only through an online process by visiting the admission link.
You get admission to a good BBA collage based on your scores in BBA entrance exam. You will have to secure a good rank in the entrance exam to increase the changes of getting selection in a reputed BBA collage. Some college/ university offer admission directly on the basis of merit while some of colleges might conduct an interview. The interviewer will ask you question from different topics such as history, geography, economics etc. In the personal interview round.
How to apply in BBA course-
- Around 95% of BBA colleges in India accept online applications for admission to their program.
- Student should also check all the in structure require for filling the application process including documents required and minimum eligibility
- The online link for admission will be updated by the college once they start their admission process.
- You can fill all the require information including academic scores, entrance exam scores and personal details.
- You will also have to provide your roll number and scorecard and mobile number.
- The final step of application process is fee payment.
- 2 passport size photo
- 12th mark sheet
- 10th mark sheet
- Extra- curriculum CERTIFICATE
- School leaving certificate
- Certificate of cast if belonging to the SC/ST or OBC category
- Physical disability certificate by an authorized Medical officer
BBA entrance exam-
- IIM IPM Exams Aptitude Test
- IIM Indore IPM
BBA subject [different Fields in BBA]
Before doing BBA course, that is , before taking admission in BBA you have to select a FIELD of your choice and do BBA, then you have been given list of important fields. Which you see and choose the fields of your choice.
- BBA Finance
- BBA Marketing
- BBA Human Resource Management
- BBA International Business.
Job after BBA
- Finance Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Research Analyst
- HR manager
- Business Consultant
- BBA job salary
Although it is believed that the way your knowledge will be, you will be given salary, but after doing BBA , almost everyone who is given salary, gets a job ranging from 15,000 to 20,000 thousand rupees very comfortably, but you It can also get more than salary, it depends on your knowledge.
Types of BBA-
- Full time BBA
- Part time BBA
- Distance/Correspondence BBA Online BBA
Benefits of doing BBA –
- If you complete BBA course then you can do job in government sector and IT
- If you want to learn corporate activities, then you must do this course, in this you get to learn a lot
- After BBA those people get the most benefit, those who want to do MBA doubles you’re everything like your salary, your job scope and your respect.
After pursing BBA, you can easily find jobs in these following areas
- Marketing Organizations
- Educational Institutes
- Business consultant
- Financial organization