The Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Legislative Law (BA LLB) is a five-year programme that culminates in a professional degree. BBA LLB is a combined law and business administration programme that teaches students both business and legal concepts. Aspirants studying for a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) LLB are first taught Commerce topics like Principles of Management, Financial Accounting, Computer Applications, Effective Communication, and so forth. Following that, law disciplines such as Tort Law, Family Law, Constitutional Law, Property Law, Company Law, Administrative Law, Civil Law, Criminal Law, and others are taught to aspirants.The maximum time an applicant has to finish their BBA LLB programme is eight years. As part of an integrated BBA LLB programme, students are taught a variety of topics through classroom instruction, case studies, and mock trials.
BBA LLB Course Highlights:
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Law|
|Age Between||No more than 21|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 with a minimum of 45 percent in either of the Commerce or Arts streams from a recognized board.|
|Course Fees||INR 2.5-15 Lakhs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-8 Lakhs Per Annum.|
|Job Positions||Liquidator or Solicitor, Teacher/Professor of Government- Private Colleges, Legal Advisor, Advocate, Partner or Associate of a Law Firm, Human Right Activist etc.|
- The qualifying requirements for BBA LLB candidates are simple and may be seen below. The qualifying criteria for the course will vary from institution to institute and from college to college.
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 exams with Economics, English, and Statistics as their primary courses.
- In the 10+2 levels, a qualifying aggregate score of at least 45 percent is necessary. And then some. (Students in the SC/ST category are granted a 5% discount for this.)
- Candidates with a Diploma in Law completed after the 10th grade are also eligible for admission.
CLAT and SLAT are the most popular legal entrance examinations in the country, and both are necessary for admission to Primarily Public Universities/Colleges. Private colleges also administer their own tests, conduct personal interviews, and rely on national/state level admission exams on occasion. The way to be followed while applying for Entrance exam-based admission.
BBA LLB Entrance Exams:
- MHCET Law
- IPU CET
Tips to clear Entrance:
The following ideas should be kept in mind to assist students prepare successfully and efficiently for entrance tests.
- For studying, make a timetable and a timesheet. Try to include each issue into each subject and keep to the time allotted for each and every important thing. This ensures that the full curriculum is covered at least once. Set aside at least 2 to 3 hours every day for studying, and progressively increase this time while the examination is approaching.
- Keep in mind the fundamentals of the issue and your sensitivity to it. The fundamentals will serve as a foundation for the more complex and common topics that will follow. It will be beneficial to have a solid grasp and interpretation of the fundamentals.
- Set aside some time for the more common subjects. If necessary, seek the assistance of a teacher, lecturer, or subject matter expert who is familiar with the issues.
How to Apply?
Admission to the BBA + LLB programme is based solely on national level common admission tests. CLAT, LSAT, and AILET are the entrance exams for this purpose. After the door has been opened, certain institutes will undertake joint personal interviews to make a final decision.
- Mark sheet for class X
- Mark sheet for class XII
- Your registration number may be found on the college’s online registration form (after applying for a college).
- 3 to 4 passport-size photos
- Adhar, PAN, and other forms of identification are acceptable.
- If you are in the reserved group, you will need a minority certificate.
- Jindal Global Law School, Sonipat
- School of Law UPES Dehradun – School of Law University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
- SLS Pune – Symbiosis Law School
- ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad
- Indore Institute of Law, Indore
- GNLU Gandhinagar – Gujarat National Law University
- University School of Law and Legal Studies, New Delhi
- School of Law, Christ University, Bangalore
- NLU Jodhpur – National Law University
- TNDALU Chennai – The Tamilnadu Dr Ambedkar Law University
- MS Ramaiah College of Law, Bangalore
- New Law College Pune – Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University New Law College
- LPU Jalandhar – Lovely Professional University
- CNLU Patna – Chanakya National Law University
BBA LLB Subjects:
- Elective Subject: Sanskrit, German, French, Spanish, Hindi, Marathi
- Human Resources and Total Quality Management
- Law of Evidence
- Property Law
- Public International Law
- Elective Subject: Information Technology Law, International Banking and Finance
- Company Law
- Code of Civil Procedure and Limitation Act
- Trade in Intellectual Property
- Administrative Law
- Merger and Acquisitions
- International Trade and Economics
- Corporate Governance and Finance
- General Agreement on Tariff and Trade
- Labour and Industrial Law
- Drafting, Pleading and Conveyance
- Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting Systems
- UNCITRAL Model Codes
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Financial and Systematic Fraud
- Principles and Practices of Business Management
- Quantitative Techniques
- Law of Torts
- Special Contract
- Criminal Law
- Jurisprudence (Legal Method, Indian Legal System and Basic Theory of Law)
- Constitutional Law
- Constitutional Law
- Fundamentals of Business Organisation
- Family Law
- Family Law
- Effective Communication Skills
- Business and Managerial Communication
- Managerial Economics
- Environmental Law
- Banking Law
- Organisational Behaviour
- Principles of Taxation Law
- Insurance Law
What can I do with a BBA LLB degree?
After completing the BBA LLB degree, graduates have a variety of possibilities for further education. They can either pursue an LLM, or a Master’s degree. Students can choose from a variety of specialisations with this degree. Students can then work as advocates, attorneys, judges, or pursue a Ph.D. after that.
BBA LLB Jobs:
- Teacher or Lecturer
- Legal Advisor
FAQs Related to BBA LLB:
|What is BBA LLB?|
BBA LLB is a five-year integrated law course wherein students are taught subjects related to Business Administration as well as Law.
|What are the requirements for applying to the BBA LLB programme?|
Applicants for the BBA LLB programme must have completed their Class 12 with a recognised board. Many legal schools and institutions additionally require students to have a minimum of a 45 percent aggregate in Class 12 to be considered.
|Do I need any special talents in order to pursue a BBA LLB degree?|
The BBA LLB programme necessitates significant hours of effort. Eye for detail, sound judgement, clarity of voice, effective communication, honesty, persuasiveness, ability to assimilate and analyse information, good presentation abilities, and so on are some of the skills that BBA LLB applicants must possess.
|Who are some of the most prestigious recruiters for BBA LLB graduates?|
Amarchand and Mangaldas & Suresh A Shroff & Co., AZB & Partners, Khaitan & Co., Luthra and Luthra Law Offices, Trilegal, Economics Laws Practice, Desai & Diwanji, and others are among the top recruiters.
|What are some of India’s best BBA LLB colleges?|
Symbiosis International University, GGSIPU, National Law University, Bharatiya Vidyapeeth (Deemed) University, Christ University, ICFAI Law School, and others are some of the best universities in India that provide BBA LLB.