The Odisha Board of Secondary Education was established on November 3, 1994, under the Odisha Education Act 1953, which was originally published in an exceptional edition of the Odisha Gazette on May 27, 1953, and was later amended in No. 397 dated March 26, 1979. The bse odisha board controls and maintains all the necessary secondary education in the state of Odisha. Students can get all of the bse odisha class 10 study materials here.
The board is a self-governing government entity that oversees all of the schools that are connected with it. The Odisha board created the course curriculum with the goal of providing students with a high-quality education that will prepare them for post-secondary education and careers.
|Full Exam Name||Odisha Board 10th Examination|
|Short Exam Name||Odisha 10th Board|
|Conducting Body||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Type||State Governmental Board of School Education|
|Official Language||Odia and English|
The following are the board’s main responsibilities:
- It is in charge of the board exams for students in grades 10 and 12. In addition, the board conducts its own examinations for various courses.
- The board prepares the students’ syllabus, textbooks, and study materials.
- It gives certificates for board examinations and other tests that it administers.
|Odisha 10th Exams||March 2022*|
|Odisha 10th Result 2022||May 2022*|
|Odisha 10th Board revaluation application||June/July 2022|
|Odisha Class 10th revaluation result 2022||July 2022|
|Odisha 10th supplementary exam||August 2022|
|Odisha Class 10th supplementary result||August/September 2022|
Eligibility Criteria (by class):
In Odisha’s Class 10th or 12th exams, passing out a single subject earns you 30% of your grade. Candidates who receive fewer than 30% of the marks will be considered failed. Last year, 70.78 percent of students passed the exam.
Candidates who score at least 30 percent in each subject or group of subjects and at least 33 percent but less than 45 percent in the aggregate are declared to have passed in the Third Division, at least 45 percent but less than 60 percent in the aggregate are declared to have passed in the Second Division, and at least 60 percent of marks are declared to have passed in the First Division. This is the eligibility criteria perhaps this candidate must take admission to the board.
The school authorities will take the following procedures to register a candidate for the board exams:
- Go to BSE Odisha’s official website, bseodisha.nic.in.
- On the home page, click the “Online registration for HSC Exam 2023” link under the “Latest News” heading.
- Using the username and password, school officials must log in to the portal and then click the “Login” option.
- After entering into the site, correctly fill out all of the essential data on the registration form and complete the registration by paying the price.
How to Apply?
- BSE Odisha’s official website may be found at bseodisha.nic.in.
- On the home page, click the ” Latest News ” option.
- Select “Odisha 10th/HSC Registration Form 2022” from the drop-down menu.
- The username and password must be used to log into the site by school officials.
- pdf, APPLICATION FOR MARK SHEET.
- ORIGINAL PASS CERTIFICATE CORRECTION.pdf
- DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE APPLICATION FORM.pdf.
- CERTIFICATE OF MIGRATION APPLICATION FORM.pdf
The Odisha Board of Secondary Education (BSE) has published the 10th grade syllabus on its website. Students must read the entire Odisha 10th Syllabus to understand all of the crucial topics they must learn in order to pass the tests.
According to the Odisha 10th Exam Pattern, the Odisha Board 10th examinations would be held for 2.5 hours each topic in 2022. Exams will be held in first language (Oriya, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Telugu, Alt. English), second language (English, Hindi, Punjabi), third language (Hindi, Sanskrit, Odia, Punjabi), mathematics, science, and social science. Candidates must familiarise themselves with the Odisha Board 10th exam pattern in order to understand the marking scheme, amount of questions, and sorts of questions that will be asked in the test.
- Make a schedule for yourself and stick to it. Make a schedule once you’ve finished covering the syllabus.
- Take proper sleep. Do not sacrifice your sleep.
- Eat well. Eat a balanced diet.
- Make notes for each subject.
- No New Topics Before the Exam.
Exam Time Table:
|Exam Dates||First Sitting (10 – 12.30 PM)||Second Sitting (2- 4.30 PM)|
|March 11, 2022||Mathematics||Paper VI Science|
|March 12, 2022||–||Paper VII Social Science|
|March 13, 2022||Science||Paper VIII English|
|March 14, 2022||Visual Art-(Practical) 3rd Language, TLV (Practical) (10 AM to 12 Noon)||–|
- Visit bseodisha.nic.in for further information.
- Go to the ‘Latest News’ section.
- Now, choose ‘BSE Odisha admit card 2022’ from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the necessary information, such as the school code and password.
- On the screen, you will see the Odisha Class 10 admit card 2022.
Previous year Questions Paper:
Solving sample papers allows pupils to revise more effectively. Students learn the main questions and paper pattern by answering the papers.
You may download old year question papers from the board website bseodisha.nic.in.
BSE, Odisha is expected to release the Odisha 10th Result 2022 around May/June. The state board will release the Odisha HSC Result 2022 on the official website, orissaresults.nic.in, and students will be able to access it by providing their roll number and date of birth.
The Revaluation, Re Verification, and Recounting Process for the Class 10th Board Exam has been organised by the Odisha Board. Students use the Recheck approach to examine their response scripts in order to improve their grades. However, dependent on the student’s performance in the Class 10th Examination, the result will change. Students who applied for BSE Odisha 10th Revaluation, Re-totaling, or Scanned copy would be eligible to obtain Odisha HSC Retotaling Results.
- To begin, go to the official website of the Odisha Board.
- Now, go to the most current announcement and click on it.
- Here you will discover links to examine the revaluation results.
- After that, you must click on the provided link.
- After that, you must fill out all of the required information on the provided site.
- Now press the submit button to see your results.
- Examine the most recent notifications and select the link for the supplee exam form.
- A new page will display, prompting you to enter your login and password.
- Fill in the essential information and press the submit button.
- The kids must next complete the digital form and click the submit button.
After 10th Courses:
Science beyond 12th grade may be an excellent option for you if you enjoy technology and maths. You can major in physics, chemistry, or mathematics (PCM). You can study physics, chemistry, math, and biology if you want to work in medicine (PCM-B).
After 12th Courses:
- Bachelor in Business Studies – 3 years
- BBA – 3 years
- Ba – 3 years
- Sc – 3 years
- Com (General) – 3 years
- Com (Hons.) – 3 years Passed
|When will the Odisha tenth grade examinations be held?|
|The 10th grade examinations in Odisha will be held in March.|
|How many students sit for the BSE examinations in Odisha?|
|The Odisha 10th examinations attract almost 5 lakh students.|
|Who is in charge of conducting the Odisha 10th exam?|
|The Board of Secondary Education, Government of Odisha, administers the Odisha 10th test.|
|When was the Odisha BSE exam evaluation procedure scheduled?|
|The Odisha BSE test assessment procedure began in mid-March but had to be halted due to the coronavirus epidemic. The procedure was initiated on May 26 and is estimated to take 45 days to finish.|
|How long does the Odisha BSE exam last?|
|The Odisha BSE test takes 2.5 hours to complete.|
|What subjects are included in the Odisha BSE exam?|
|The first language (Oriya, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Telugu, Alt. English), second language (English, Hindi, Punjabi), third language (Hindi, Sanskrit, Odia, Punjabi), mathematics, science, and social science are the topics of the Odisha BSE test.|
|What kinds of questions are asked in the Odisha 10th grade exam?|
|Fill in the Blanks, One Word Answer, One Sentence Answer, Column Matching, and True/False are the five categories of questions in the Odisha 10th test.|