A golden opportunity has come up for the candidates who are dreaming of a government job in the field of education. Delhi University has invited applications for recruitment to various Faculty posts. Eligible and interested candidates who want to apply for this recruitment can apply by visiting the official website of Delhi University at du.ac.in.
Recruitment to the vacant posts of Professor and Associate Professor will be done through recruitment to the posts of Faculty in Delhi University. The total number of vacancies in this recruitment is 635. The applications received by the University will be screened as per the guidelines. In this shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview. For more details about eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Delhi University and read the notification available.
- Professor – 186 Posts
- Associate Professor – 449 Posts
General, EWS and OBC category candidates applying for recruitment to the Faculty posts in Delhi University will have to deposit an application fee of Rs.2000 through online mode. At the same time, there is no application fee for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, Divyang and Women category. Applicants should note that the application fee deposited will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply by following the simple guidelines given below.
- Firstly candidates visit the official website of Delhi University, du.ac.in.
- Now click on the link related to Professor and Associate Professor Recruitment appearing on the home page.
- Now register yourself by entering the requested information.
- After registering, upload the required information and required documents in the application form.
- Pay the application fee and click on submit button.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it for further reference.