To become a dialysis technician, students should have passed 12th dialysis technology course in it. The duration of course is 2 years and its fee is around 15 to 50 thousand per year. Whereas bachelor degree is of 3 years its fee ranges from 20 to 70 thousand annually.
|Full form||Renal dialysis technology|
|Examination type||semester type|
|Eligibility||10th – 12th|
|Admission process||merit based / entrance based|
|Average salary||2,00,000 to 27,00,000|
The candidates must check the check the eligibility criteria from the following points;
- Each student must pass 12+ examination from the science stream from a recognized state or central board.
- The interested candidate must score a minimum percentage 50 marks or 50 marks in their 12th exam to apply for diploma course.
- The candidate must have studies physics as well as chemistry in their 11-12th standard the student must be well known in biology or mathematics
- The candidate must have completed 17 years of age and must be less than 25 of age at the time of joining the course.
The majority of educational institutes offer admission in the diploma in dialysis techniques via a merit based mode. However some institute offer diploma courses based on a command entrance test. Being a diploma PROGRAMME education institute in India carry out one of the two prominent methods of offering admissions to paramedical course, i.e. entrance based or merit based.
How to apply-
Admission to dialysis techniques is done on the basis of the score in the entrance exam and the interview round conducted by respective university.
- 10th – 12th mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Id proof
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate
Dialysis technician Subject-
- Patient information collection
- Diagnostic test
- Patient care management
- Patient care management
- Renal disease
- History of dialysis
- The digestive system
- Structure of cell
- Produce recording
Dialysis technology graduates may find a job at hospitals [government and private]
Clinics or healthcare setups offerings dialysis treatment. Completing relevant M.SC course will help one take on teaching job at institutes offering dialysis technology education or patient education programs.
- Dialysis technician
- Dialysis supervisor
- Dialysis therapist
- Dialysis assistant
Starting salary depends on factors like job, location, profile of employee dialysis technology graduates may earn anywhere between 8-15K rupees per month.
- CEE AMPAI master exam
- Dravidian university
- Integrated common entrance exam