DMRT [Radiology therapy course] is 1 or 2 years course. It is one of the most popular courses in the field of medical diagnosis and medical science among students. DMRT is a paramedical diploma course in which you are taught about radiology. In present time the demand of radiologist has increased a lot because these people are very much needed in medical field and you will become radiologist by doing DMRT course.
|Full form||Radiology therapy course|
|Duration||1 or 2 years|
|Age between||17-25 years|
|Eligibility Qualification||12th or any equivalent|
|Course fee||27,000-66,000 rupees|
|Job opportunities||Professor, radiologist etc|
Admission to the radiology therapy is either done on the basis of merit or on the basis of entrance exam
- The direct admission process is followed by a majority of colleges of India.
- Through this pathway, candidates are selected on the basis of their marks scored in 12th
- Candidate simply have to apply to college/university
On the basis of entrance exam-
- The second way of admission to the radiotherapy course is an entrance exam
- Candidate are selected on the basis of their marks scored in the entrance exam of an institute
- When the results of the exam are out, the college will realize the cut-off or merit list.
Full form of DMRT-
The full form of DMRT is Diploma in Medical radiology therapy. And the full form of this is also Diploma in radiology therapy.
- To do DMRT course one should have 12th pass.
- And if 12th pass person should pass in PCB subject then it is even better.
- There is no age limit for doing DMRT COURSE; you can do this course at any age.
- Mark sheet and pass certificate of 10th and 12th
- Proof of date of birth
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Provisional certificate
- Character certificate
- Proof of disability [if any]
- Migration certificate
Course Syllabus –
Talking about the syllabus of DMRT course takes from 1 year to 2 year and the subjects you are taught in this course are as follows-
- Areas of study
- Radio therapy
- Radiation physics
- Cancer chemotherapy
DMRT course fee details
DMRT course from a government college then you will have to deposit this fee from 20,000 to 50,000 and if you do this course from private college or institute.
So you have deposit fees from 30,000 to 70,000 per annum.
DMRT course carrier and job-
After doing DMRT course you become a radiologist and you can get these jobs which are given below-
- Radiation therapist
- X-ray techniques
- Diagnostic radiographer
DMRT course job salary
After course, when you do a job you will initially get a salary of 15,000
To 20,000 per month in the private sector and as your experience increase your salary will increase and if you get a government job then it is a matter of it is different than your salary ranges from 20,000 to 40,000 per month.
- Fundamentals of life science
- Generation and properties of X-ray
- Environmental science
- Human resource
- Doppler and ethnography
List of entrance exam-
- All India institute of medical science radiotherapy
- All India post graduation medical entrance examination
- Delhi university the post graduation medical entrance test
- Sanjay Gandhi post graduation institute of medical science radiotherapy entrance