Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technician in Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). The important thing is that the last date to apply for this recruitment is today till January 20, 2022. Interested candidates who want to apply for this recruitment can apply by visiting the official website of IARI iari.res.in.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute has 641 vacancies for the recruitment of Technician posts.
- General- 286 Posts
- OBC- 133 Posts
- EWS- 61 Posts
- AC- 93 Posts
- ST- 68 Posts
Written Exam Date and Syllabus
The written examination for this recruitment will be conducted from January 25, 2022 to February 5, 2022. The exam will be conducted through online mode in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in 90 minutes. In this, candidates will be asked multiple choice questions. In the exam, questions of 25 marks each will be asked from General Knowledge, Mathematics, Science and Social Science.
To apply for IARI Technician Recruitment, candidates must have passed 10th from a recognized school. Candidates minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years. The age limit for Aadhaar pass will be January 10, 2022.
How to Apply
- Firstly candidates visit the official website iari.res.in
- Now click on the Recruitment tab.
- Now click on the application window of Technician (T-1).
- Read the notification given on the website before applying.
- Now register yourself by entering the information being asked.
- Upload the required documents after registering.
- Pay the application fee and click on submit button.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it for further reference.