JEE Advanced 2022 is a national-level exam that will be administered by computer-based testing (CBT). The exam is divided into two parts: Paper 1 and Paper 2, all of which are required. Papers 1 and 2 are divided into three sections: physics, chemistry, and mathematics. The JEE Advanced 2022 test pattern and handbook will be available on the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. The JEE Advanced 2022 exam pattern contains information on the Joint Entrance Examinations Advanced, such as the style of paper, the number of questions, the type of questions, the marking scheme, and more. Check out the JEE Advanced 2022 curriculum as well.
|Full-Form||Joint Entrance Examination|
|Subject|| General Physics.|
Electricity and Magnetism.
Modern Physics etc.
|Mode of Conduction||Online|
|Duration||3 hours for each paper|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Total Registrants for Previous session||2,49,300|
|Total Marks||306 marks|
|Total Questions Asked||54 questions in each paper|
|Total Questions to be Answered||All|
|Marking Scheme||24,24 and 12 marks set.|
|Medium of paper||English|
Before filling out the application form, all applicants should verify the JEE Advanced 2022 eligibility requirements to see if they are qualified for admissions. Candidates must meet the JEE Advanced eligibility requirements, which include age, number of tries, qualifying test grades, and more.
Candidates must have cleared the JEE Main 2022 exam (Paper 1). In addition, they must be in the top 2,50,000 applicants. The following are the categories that will be divided:
- GEN-EWS – 10% GEN-EWS – 10% GEN-EWS – 10%
- 27 percent OBC-NCL
- 15 percent for SC
- 5 percent ST
- 5 percent OPEN
- In all of the aforementioned, PwD has a 5% horizontal reserve.
2022 Exam Dates:
|Last date to register:||June 1st week 2022|
|Last date to submit the application fee:||June 2nd week 2022|
|Admit card availability:||June 2nd week 2022|
|JEE Advanced 2022 Exam:||June 3rd week 2022|
Exam Updates 2022:
IITs organise the test on a rotating basis every year. It will be organised by the Joint Admission Board with the help of the seven Zonal Co-ordinating IITs (JAB).
|Result –||3rd week of July 2022|
|Seat allotment process –||3rd week of July 2022|
Application Form 2022:
- The test organising board would possibly make application forms for JEE Advanced 2022 accessible in the last week of May. Candidates will most likely have until the first week of June 2022 to complete the application form. The exam organisers will also release the JEE Advanced 2022 application forms for foreign candidates a few days before the Indian candidates.
- The Joint Admission Board (JAB) has decided to allow students who were eligible for the exam in 2020 and 2021 but were unable to take it, to retake it in 2022. Details regarding the new JEE Advanced 2022 eligibility requirements may be found below.
- 2Those who took Class 12 or equivalent in 2021/2022 and successfully enrolled for JEE Advanced 2022, but did not take the test.
- In 2020, students who took their class 12 board exam or equivalent for the first time.
Exam Application Fee 2022:
|SC, ST and PwD –||Rs. 1400|
|Female candidates –||Rs. 1400|
|Other Candidates –||Rs. 2800|
|Late Fee –||Rs. 500|
Exam 2022: What’s New?
According to an update on the official website of the JEE advanced 2021, jeeadv.ac.in, the IIT entrance test, JEE advanced, will be held under a revised syllabus starting in 2023. The revised curriculum was made available to students two years in advance on the internet.
|Mode of the examination||Computer based examination|
|Medium of the examination||English and Hindi|
|Number of Papers||The exam will have two compulsory papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2|
|Total time duration||3 hours for each paper (4 hours for PwD candidates)|
|Number of sections||4|
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Thermal Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Modern Physics
- General Topics
- Gaseous and Liquid State
- Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Students should go into previous year’s papers and curriculum to get a sense of the exam’s difficulty level and topics that need to be studied in preparation.
- Use the sample papers to assess your level of preparation and determine how much additional work you need to do.
Exam Time Table:
|Admit card availability –||June 2nd week 2022|
|JEE Advanced 2022 Exam –||June 3rd week 2022|
|Response sheet for candidates –||June 4th week 2022|
|Answer Key –||June 4th week 2022|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
After the tests have been completed, the Consortium of Indian Institutes of Technology provides the JEE Advanced answer key. The test dates for JEE Advanced 2022 have not yet been released. Candidates can obtain the official answer key in PDF format after it is available. The authorities will post the JEE Advanced solution sheets on the official website before releasing the final answer key. The JEE Advanced Final Answer Key was provided on the official website of IIT Kharagpur the previous year. Candidates can use the JEE Advanced response sheet 2022 to estimate their likely score. A candidate must input their JEE Advanced registration number, date of birth, and cellphone number in order to get the JEE Advanced answer sheet.
Although JEE Main and Advanced are intertwined, their differences should not be overlooked. It is critical for pupils to understand the differences between these exams. The NTA is in charge of JEE Main, whereas the IITs rotate in charge of JEE Advanced. JEE Main also serves as an eligibility examination for candidates who wish to take the JEE Advanced exam. We have detailed information on the differences between JEE Mains and JEE Advanced here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
|Is 75 required for JEE Advanced 2021?|
Candidates who applied for JEE Advanced 2020/2021 but did not sit for the test are allowed to register for JEE Advanced 2022, according to the authorities. Last year, the Education Minister stated that the JEE Advanced qualifying condition of a minimum of 75% in class 12 will be waived.
|Are two months sufficient for JEE Advanced?|
For some students, two months may not seem like enough time to complete their preparation for JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2022. However, if the proper strategy is made and followed, pupils will be able to adequately study for and perform well in the examination Mr.
|Is it possible to pass JEE Advanced in a month?|
It may appear unachievable, however comprehensive preparation covering all critical topics as per the JEE Advanced curriculum and a focused regimen may be accomplished. In one month, you may prepare for the JEE Advanced examinations by reviewing crucial topics and tackling previous year’s tests.
|Is it possible for me to pass JEE Advanced in a year?|
|IIT JEE Preparation in a Year: General Tips|
· Don’t stray from your routine since distraction is a common cause of failure.
· Whenever you have any doubts or queries, address them to the specialists….
· Eat well since a year’s worth of preparation needs a lot of energy.
· It is essential to drink enough water.
|Is a calculator available in JEE Advanced?|
For the Jee mains test, a virtual calculator will not be provided. Students will not be permitted to bring any of their possessions with them. Students will have access to a virtual calculator for computations on the Jee advanced test. It will be available just during the exam period.