NIMS University is one of the largest and best self-financed universities in North India, located in Rajasthan, Jaipur. The university is recognized by the UGC, apex level regulatory councils, and is established under the NIMS University, Rajasthan act 2008 under Rajasthan government. NIMS University, along with its uncompromising education and placements, is known for its well-maintained state-of-the-art infrastructure, world-class facilities. It is also known for its laboratories and libraries, which are well equipped with modern & innovative technologies, interactive pedagogy, and academia with proven proficiency, which makes the university a paradise for both off as well as on-campus learners.
NIMS University, Course details
NIMS is the top university in Rajasthan, which offers Undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Medical, Dental, Nursing, Engineering, and Management. The courses are designed to extract creativity from students, making them successful in their studies.
The various UG & PG courses include B. Tech, B. Tech+ MBA, B. Tech + M. Tech, M. Tech, BA, MA, BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, B. Com, M. Com, LLB, B. Sc, M. Sc, BDS, MBBS, MS, MD, BPT, MPT, BBA + MBA, BA + LLB, etc.
CAT Exam Date
Nov 28, 2021
GATE Exam Date
Feb 4, 2021 – Feb 13, 2021
Registration Deadline for NEET Counselling 2020
Nov 1, 2021
- The online application is for admission to programs offered at NIMS University
- Application Form Fee is Non-Refundable.
- Email ID submitted at the time of registration will be used for all correspondences until enrolment is completed. Change in Email ID will NOT be permitted under any circumstances.
- NIMS University Query Management System:
- Applicants are strongly advised to use NIMS University Query Management System, rather than emailing, to get a quick response.
- Register and verify your email ID.
- Click on [Any Queries? Ask us] in your dashboard.
- Select the query category and submit your query.
- Passport Size Photograph: The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5 x 4.5cm width. Scanned photographs should be in jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp format for online submission.
- Attach Class X mark sheet or other qualifying marksheet as applicable. Scanned mark sheet should be in jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp, pdf format for online submission.
- A valid personal e-mail ID and contact number.
- Application fees of Rs. 800/- using Debit / Credit card / Demand Draft (in case of downloaded form).
- You will have to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the NIMS Entrance Exam and apply for the test only if you meet the minimum eligibility criteria.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit set by the conducting authority.
- Education Qualification
- Eligibility for NIMS Entrance Exam is based on academic qualification, minimum secured marks in qualifying exam as is given below,
- For UG Program: Must pass 10+2 from recognized State Board of Education or Central Board of Education or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- For PG Program: Must have a minimum of 3-years graduation degree from any recognized university or institute with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Class 10 mark sheet and passing certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet and passing certificate
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Identity proof
- Transfer certificate
- Passport-size photograph