A golden opportunity has come up for the candidates who are preparing for the Bank Recruitment. Reserve Bank of India has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the vacant posts of Assistant. The detailed notification for this recruitment will be released on February 17, 2022. All the candidates who are willing to appear in this recruitment can check the notification by visiting the official website of RBI, rbi.org.in.
RBI Recruitment Applications will start February 17
The application process for RBI Recruitment will be started from February 17, 2022. RBI has set the last date of application as March 8, 2022. Candidates should note that all the application process for this recruitment will be conducted online only. Applications will not be accepted through any other means. Candidates should apply at the earliest in order to avoid technical issues due to last minute overloading of the website.
RBI Recruitment Exam dates
Reserve Bank of India will conduct the written examination for recruitment to the posts of Assistant on February 26 and 27, 2022. Candidates will be selected on the basis of Phase-I, Phase-II and Language Test. Candidates should note that now less than two months are left for the exam. So everyone speed up your preparation. A total of 950 posts will be recruited through this recruitment.
RBI Recruitment Education Qualification
Candidates applying for this recruitment should have a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks from a recognized university. Apart from this, applicants should also have knowledge of computer (word processing). There is a provision of relaxation in the qualifications for the reserved category candidates. For more details candidates can check notification.
RBI Recruitment Age Limit
Applicants age limit should be minimum 20 years and maximum 27 years. more details candidates can check notification.
RBI Recruitment: How to Apply
Candidates will be able to apply by following the easy guidelines given below.
- Firstly candidates visit the official website rbi.org.in.
- Now click on the link related to Apply for Assistant Recruitment appearing on the home page.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page.
- Register yourself by entering the information being asked here.
- Now login through your ID and Password.
- Now fill the application form by entering all the required information.
- Now pay the application fee and click on submit button.
- Now download your application form and take a print out of it for further need.