52+ Degrees and 270+ Courses
UGC, PCI, BCI, AICTE, State Govt.
NAME OF PROGRAMME
Ph.D. (Full Time/Part-Time) -All Subject
P.G In Relevant Subject With 55% Marks
FEES PER SEMESTER
ENTRANCE EXAM MODE
The following format may be normally adopted for the Ph. D. thesis:
1. Cover page
2. Inner cover page
3. Undertaking from the candidate
4. Self declaration certificate from the candidate and Certificate from the
Supervisor/Co-Supervisor/Head of the Department (Annexure – 1)
5. Certificate for the completion of course work/comprehensive examination in
cases where the course work is a part of Ph. D. programme (Annexure – 2)
6. Certificate for the successful completion of the pre-submission seminar
(Annexure – 3)
7. A copyright transfer certificate (Annexure – 4)
10. List of symbols, figures and tables, if any
11. Preface of the thesis
13. Literature review
14. Chapters covering the work of the candidate
18. List of papers communicated/accepted/published/presented.
19. Copies of acknowledgment/acceptance letter in case the papers are communicated/ accepted.
20. Copies of manuscripts/reprints of the papers communicated/accepted/published.
21. A personal profile not exceeding one page with photograph of the candidate. References should be arranged chronologically in alphabetical order. Typical style of writing the references is given below:
(a) For single author
Surname, Initials, Title of the Article, Journal Name, Volume, Pages, Year.
(a) For two authors
Surname, Initials and Surname, Initials, Title of the Article, Journal Name, Volume, Pages, Year.
(b) For more than two authors
Surname, Initials, Surname, Initials, …………….... and Surname, Initials, Title of the Article, Journal Name, Volume, Pages, Year.
While citing the references in the text, the following format should be followed:
Surname (Year) or Surname et al. (Year)
The names of the Journals should be typed as per the style
followed by any standard international organization/abstracting Journal such as
IEEE/ Chemical Abstracts/Current Contents/ Physics Abstracts, etc